At The Law Offices of W. Robert Montgomery in Lakewood, Colorado, we understand that divorce and other family law matters can significantly impact your finances, your ability to spend time with your children, ownership of your property and other important areas of your life. This is an emotional time for most of our clients. We are here to not only guide you through the legal aspects of your family law matter, but also to provide you with compassion and understanding.
Denver Metro Lawyers
Child Support, Divorce, Custody and Other Family Law Matters
Based on many years of experience, we know how important it is to take a pragmatic approach to divorce and other family issues. We will help you form realistic expectations about your situation and the potential outcomes, and identify the best strategies to achieve your goals. Our areas of practice include:
- Divorce/marriage dissolution: Including issues such as spousal maintenance/alimony, property division and bankruptcy during divorce
- Child custody and visitation: Including child custody modifications, and non-parent and stepparent custody
- Adoption: Including stepparent and same-sex adoptions
- Child support: Including child support enforcement and modifications
- Post-decree modifications: Including any modifications to the original divorce agreement such as alimony modifications, custody modifications and child support modifications
- Same Sex Marriage And Divorce : Outlining property rights, alimony/support agreements, child custody and visitation rights and other matters upon separation
- Same-sex property division: Including the division of assets, property and debts for GLBT clients who are separating
- Common law marriage and divorce: Representing common law married couples in all aspects of separation, including property division, child custody agreements and other matters
- Prenuptial, premarital and post-nuptial agreements: Creating, modifying and enforcing legal agreements regarding a married couple’s assets
- Paternity: Representing mothers and fathers seeking to establish a child’s paternity and parental rights
- Restraining/protective orders
We also offer legal services in the area of wills and power of attorney.
To arrange your free initial consultation with a highly experienced Lakewood family law attorney, call 720-496-1338 or contact our law firm online. The Law Offices of W. Robert Montgomery serves clients throughout the Denver metro area.